It has been a while since I last wrote in my blog.Have been very busy with daily routine. Children have grown up so fast..

Let me share with you about our trip..Just treat this as an advertisment when you watch TV..

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Travel is our family passion. We love to travel any where in the world, new places to explore, even visit to kampung..

We enjoy bring people to see the world, to share wonderful and affordable packages that you can afford and make you travel..You can always count on us..

Feel free to contact me for more affordable ground packages for you and your love ones...

Here you go.....

Some photos of our trip to share with you...

Contact me for more info of the places we visited..




 
 
 
 
 
 
We tried and explore everything.. We really enjoyed it...more photos for you..
 
 

 
 
 
Travel helped me "find myself,"
and
I encourage others to get out there!
and travel..